Monday 20 April 2015

////

Review of the Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara

I was so excited when I heard that one of my all time favorite brands, Urban Decay, was going to be readily available in Australia for the first time ever! 

I have noticed that Mecca Maxima does not stock the entire range, but hopefully with time, that will improve and we will be able to get all Urban Decay products.

I have seen a lot of other bloggers do posts about the Urban Decay range to hit our shores so instead, I thought that I would do a quick review of the Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara.
Urban Decay Super Curling Mascara Australian Beauty Review blog blogger ausbeautyreview aussie mecca maxima makeup cosmetics black ud
As can be expected from Urban Decay, this mascara has really nice packaging that is pleasing on the eye.

This is actually the first mascara I have tried from the brand and so far, I have been happy with it. The wand works beautifully in separating my lashes and the formula is great too. I think it is a bit on the dry side so I don't think that it will last too long but all in all, it is a good quality mascara.

I find that this mascara does a good job in keeping my lashes curled all day long and I think that using a curler beforehand really helps in that regard. It lasts all day at the office without budging as well.

Overall, I think that this is a great mascara by Urban Decay. I have not seen it at Mecca Maxima yet so I am not sure how much it will cost in Australia (it retails at $20.00 in America). 

Have you tried many Urban Decay products? 

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment

    I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx