Monday 13 April 2015

////

Review of the Bondi Sands Dark Mousse

One product which really stood out for me this summer was the Bondi Sands Self Tanning Foam. 

I have already published a review of the Light/Medium one a while ago so I thought that it was time to do a review of the dark one in order to provide a comparison.
Bondi Sands Australian Beauty Review Blog Blogger Ausbeautyreview aussie australian tan tanner glow summer bronze dark foam mousse priceline natural beautiful (3) Bondi Sands Australian Beauty Review Blog Blogger Ausbeautyreview aussie australian tan tanner glow summer bronze dark foam mousse priceline natural beautiful (2)
It is no secret that Bondi Sands has quickly moved up the ranks in terms of its quality and value for money when it comes to fake tanning.

I have tried many of their products now and have (for the most part) been impressed with them. I think that their gradual tanning products need improvement but their self tanning foam/mousse and the sprays are fantastic!

In terms of quality and use, I think that this product is the same as the Light/Medium one (in depth review is here).

I really love the beautiful colour that this product provides - it always develops into the perfect shade! It has a green base so there is no chance you will look like an Oompa Loompa. Being a mousse formula, it also never streaks either - especially when applied with a buffing mitt.

For a deeper, darker tan, I always apply it before going to bed at night and wash it off first thing in the morning. In order to reduce mess - I have now set aside an old set of sheets which I use only for tanning (talk about organised!). If you want a lighter tan then I suggest that you wash it off sooner.

This has continued to be my favorite tanning product this summer and is the only tanner which I take with me overseas (since I don't tan naturally).

Below is a picture of me wearing this tan whilst on holiday in Montenegro late last year - would you agree that my tan looks natural?

Bondi Sands Australian Beauty Review Blog Blogger Ausbeautyreview aussie australian tan tanner glow summer bronze dark foam mousse priceline natural beautiful


1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Milkshake Kingdom said... 13 April 2015 at 09:18

    Oh my gosh, I never thought of having old sheets set aside for when fake tanning.

    Such a great idea!

    I really need to do that.

    But I hate the feeling of fake tan while sleeping in general. I wish there was a way to overcome it.

    http://milkshakekingdom.com/

Post a Comment

I always read all of my lovely comments. Make sure you check back as I often reply :) If you wish to ask me anything inparticular and want to guartuntee a quicker response then you can always tweet me (@Billi_Lilli) and send me an email! Thank you for all of your support xx